Alcohol, entertainment and food licences

Information on premise licenses, personal licenses, clubs, temporary event notices, pleasure boats and boat men.

Featured items

Glass of red wine

Premises licenses

Find out more about applying for a premises license.

Men getting drinks

Personal licenses

Find out more about applying for a personal license.

DJs turntable

Club premises certificate

Find out more about club premises certificate.

Other pages in this section

You may have been looking for...

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.