Premises licences

Information on premises licences for those applying for a new licence, and for existing licence holders.

Featured items

Fish and chips

Registering a food business

Advice and guidance for new and existing food businesses.

Men getting drinks

Personal licences

Find out more about applying for a personal licence.

DJs turntable

Club premises certificate

Find out more about club premises certificate.

Other pages in this section

You may have been looking for...

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.