Sport licences for children

Information about the sport licences requirement for children.

Can a child or young person participate in modelling, stage, film or television performance or a paid sporting event?

Yes they can.

Any child from birth to the end of compulsory school age, who wishes to undertake in any kind of performance, modelling or paid sporting event, must apply for a licence from their local authority.

Please use the forms available to download below to apply for a licence.

Performance Licence Application (pdf 144kkb)

Performance Licence Application (word 56kb)

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News