Commercial trading licences

Commercial organisations often require a variety of licences and registrations depending upon their activities. This section details all those issued by the council.

Also links to licenses for motor salvage, credit and petroleum.

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News