Credit licencing

What you need to know about obtaining a credit licence.

What do I need to know about obtaining a credit licence?

From 1 April 2014 the responsibility for consumer credit regulation was passed to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Your business may need to authorised by them. To find out more visit the FCA website.

Financial Conduct Authority (external website)

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News