Casino licences

Find out if you can apply for a casino licence. 

Can I apply for a casino licence?

No. The government set the limits on the granting of all regional and small casino licences.

No provision to issue a casino licence has been given to the East Riding area.

Further information on casino licences is available on the Gambling Commission's website:

The Gambling Commission (external website)

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.