Alcohol, entertainment and food

A public register of all issued licences and application in process for premises licences, club premises certificates, temporary event notices, change to premises licence or club premises certificates and personal licences.

Featured items

Page from register and pen

Premises licence public register

View the premises licence public register...

Registers and pen

Personal licences public register

View the personal licences public register...

Glitter ball

Club premises certificates register

View the club premises certificates register...

Other pages in this section

You may have been looking for...