Pavement licences

This register shows which premises in the East Riding have pavement licences to place tables and chairs on the highway.

What premises hold a Pavement Licence?

This register shows all current pavement consents issued across the East Riding area. 

Public Register pavement consents (pdf 29kb opens in new window)

This register was last updated 29 September 2017.