Gambling licences

Premises which offer any gambling or small lotteries may require a licence under The Gambling Act 2005.

All licences are issued and regulated by the licensing team.

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News