Cost of living - help for households

If you need financial support, or you are struggling to manage, we provide a range of services that might help, alongside government and community support.

Do you earn under £31,000? You could get a £350 payment from the Household Support Fund.

GOV.UK - Cost of living support

Find out what support is available to help with the cost of living. This includes income and disability benefits, bills and allowances, childcare, housing and travel.

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council
Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.