Contact the council

You may need to contact the council to request a service, provide us with information, or to get some help and advice. The majority of transactions or information requests can be easily handled through the council's website. Use the websites search bar above to find information relating to your query or visit the website's homepage.

What would you like to contact us about?


Contact us in writing

East Riding of Yorkshire Council
County Hall
East Riding of Yorkshire
HU17 9BA

Send us your comments, compliments or complaints

Please read more about contacting us through our formal feedback system

Ask the leader of the council a question

If you have an idea of how things could be done better - or if you want to express your view on one of the major issues of the day, please contact our leader of the council, Councillor Jonathan Owen.

Find out how you can 'Ask the Leader' a question

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.