Councillors and Members of Parliament (MPs)

Information about your local councillor (ward, parish or town councillor) and your local Member of Parliament (MP).

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News