View election and voting information, including how to be a candidate, election notices, results and how to vote.

Election results

Find the results of the elections together with results from past elections.

View election results

Election notices

Find the various notices connected with the elections, including notice of election, statement of persons nominated and notice of poll.

View election notices

How to be a candidate

Find all information for candidates, including nomination packs and links to the electoral commission.

View candidates and nominations

Registering to vote

Explains how to get registered if you are not on the register of electors.

Register to vote

Postal and proxy votes

How to apply for a postal or proxy vote; how to complete your postal vote pack and what to do if you lose spoil or don't receive your postal vote pack.

Postal and proxy votes

Frequently asked questions

The Frequently asked questions are being updated and they will be available soon.

Key dates: General Election

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.