Election notices

View notices for General (parliamentary) elections, Ward elections, Parish elections, Neighbourhood Planning Referendums and Police and Crime Commissioner elections.


The election for the new Humberside Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) will be held on 02 May 2024. Polling stations will be open 7am to 10pm. Results will be published on 3 May 2024.

2 May 2024
Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News