We may disclose your information to others, but only where this is necessary either to comply with our legal obligations or as permitted by Data Protection legislation. We may share it with other public service bodies including HM Revenue and Customs, insurance providers, solicitors, the police, local courts, tribunals and arbitrators, and other local authorities.
Financial Services procures systems from various suppliers to support its financial management role. Therefore, we may disclose your information to these suppliers for the purposes of supporting our systems. The suppliers used include:
- INFOR UK Ltd
- Technology One UK Ltd
- Orovia Group Ltd
- Transforce BV
- NatWest Client Monies Services
- allpay Ltd
- PAS Ltd
- JC Applications Development Ltd
- Esphera Solutions Ltd.
The reasons why we may share your data with other public bodies and organisations are as follows:
- To improve our understanding of your needs to enable us to inform you of other relevant services
- To monitor and improve our performance and delivery of services
- For the prevention or detection of crime, or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, where the offence involves the unlawful use of public money or an unlawful claim for payment out of public money
- Where necessary to protect individuals from the risk of harm or injury
- Where otherwise permitted under the General Data Protection legislation.
We will only disclose your sensitive or confidential information if we are legally required to do so, or where we have good reason to believe that failing to share the information would put you or someone else at risk of harm.
We will not pass your personal information to external organisations for marketing or sales purposes or for any commercial use without your prior expressed consent.