To provide apprenticeships, we collect and process the following information:
- Applicants for work experience and apprenticeships such as - full name, address, Date of Birth (DOB) for apprentice applications, National Insurance (NI) number (if age 16 and above), previous qualifications
- Apprenticeship applications such as - full names and addresses to identify the individual (data is also required by training provider so that they can register the individual for the qualification), date of brith to register the individual with a training provider for their Unique Learner Reference Number (done by provider) and NI number to identify the individual (staff with same name)
- Work placement applications - full name for manager considering the application, address to help identify where they could feasibly get to on placement and NI number so we can then check to see if they secured a job with the council.
To provide social work placements, we collect and process the following information:
- Application forms from social work students looking for a placement with the council. Data includes names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, DOB and work experience.
To provide workforce information, we collect and process the following information:
- Names, positions, DOB, age, gender, national insurance number, start date and service details.
To provide the Moodle, we collect and process the following information:
- Learner information – name, email address, work location, directorate, service, section, team, pay reference, phone number and manager.