Sewerby Hall and Gardens collect, process and hold your personal information to assist in the delivery of a visitor attraction/tourism site on behalf of East Riding of Yorkshire Council.
Information is used for the following reasons:
- For individuals and organisations to access the site, take part in activities and remain informed about events.
- For marketing purposes (where the correct consent has been provided)
- For booking holiday cottages at Sewerby Hall and Gardens
- For purchasing annual passes at Sewerby Hall and Gardens
- For bookings of weddings or training rooms at Sewerby Hall and Gardens.
We also use information to improve our services so that they are more appropriate to people’s requirements. We recognise that your personal information is important to you, and we take our responsibilities for ensuring that we collect and manage it proportionately, correctly and safely very seriously.