Other publications

Information about other publications that we produce. 

What other publications do you produce?

There are a wide range of publications produced by the council. The communications team are responsible for producing a number of external publications as well as in-house corporate publications. You can find out more information about what external publications are produced on the advertising and sponsorship opportunities page.

Yes you can advertise in our publications. Further information about the opportunities available in each publication can be found on the advertising and sponsorship opportunities page.

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.