To activate a Visitor Permit:
- Go to the MiPermit website using the button below and log in
- Click on the ‘Manage Digital Permits’ button
- Click on the ‘ Visitors Permit’ button
- Fill in the vehicle registration mark of your visitor’s vehicle
- Choose the start date and time for the Visitor Permit
- Click ‘Continue’
- Check details are correct and click ‘Confirm’
Visitor Permits are valid from the day of activation until 10am the following day. If your visitor is staying for several days, you must activate a separate Visitor Permit for each day.
If you have more than one visitor in a day, whether this be at the same time or not, you must activate a Visitor Permit for each individual vehicle that will be parked.
You can view all current and previous Visitor Permits by clicking the ‘Manage Digital Permits’ button on your MiPermit account, and then then the ‘Visitor Permits’ button (please scroll to the bottom of the page).
If you need any assistance using the MiPermit system please contact MiPermit directly on 0345 520 7007. These calls cost the same as a national rate call, and from a mobile phone will be included in your minutes package (where applicable).