Section_Image - Housing and council tax

Housing and council tax

Information about council tax, paying your council tax and applying for benefits and support, housing benefit, council homes and how to apply for them, advice for tenants, help for homeless people and information for people wanting to use private landlords.

Featured items

Pile of coins
People with calculator
A house

Apply for a council home

How can I apply for a council home?

Other pages in this section

You may have been looking for...