Moving home

If you are a council tenant and you wish to move to a different council home.  You can do so by applying for a transfer or doing a mutual exchange. If you are over 60 and would benefit from the security of our warden service you may wish to consider sheltered housing.

This section provides information on how to move.

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News