Paying your rent

Your council rent and garage rent must be paid in accordance with your tenancy agreement.

Information can be found here to tell you ways you can pay your council rent and garage rent, tell us about a change such as you have moved house, and what happens if you do not keep on top of your rent payments.

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News