To be eligible to claim a clothing grant, your child must be moving from primary to secondary school and both schools must be in the East Riding boundary and you must also be resident within the East Riding boundary.
Please note: that clothing grants are not payable to children moving from primary school to an Academy.
The parent/carer must be in receipt of one of the following:
- Income support
- Job seekers allowance (income based)
- Employment and support allowance (income related)
- Pension credit guaranteed credit
- Child tax credit, provided they are not entitled to working tax credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Universal Credit. Your annual income assessed by the Department for Work and Pensions must be less than £7,400.
- Be receiving support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.