Booking Schools' Music Service events

How to book Schools' Music Service events and rooms in our premises at the Hexagon Centre.

How do I book tickets for concerts?

Please follow the link to the East Riding Events page to either book tickets or for further information.  Tickets for performances at Hull City Hall and The Spa Bridlington are processed by the relevant box office.

How do I book a room at the Hexagon Music Centre for a rehearsal or meeting?

Please click on the link below to open the booking form, fill it in on your computer, save to your hard drive or network, and then return via e-mail to:

Email: schools.music@eastriding.gov.uk

Hexagon Music Centre Booking Form (word 364kb)

If you would like to fill the form in hard copy download the following document, complete, and post to:

Schools' Music Service Hexagon Bookings
Hexagon Music Centre
Coltman Avenue
East Riding of Yorkshire
HU17 9LP.

Hexagon Music Centre Booking Form (pdf 143kb)

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.