Social care services

If you, or someone you know, has additional needs because of a physical or mental illness, a disability or old age, they may be entitled to help from social care. In this section you will find information on how to access social care services, how a personal budget is allocated and used, and how much/if you will have to pay for care.

Featured items

East Riding safeguarding Adults Board logo
Wheelchair icon

Other pages in this section

You may have been looking for...

Stay connected

Sign up for the latest news and updates from East Riding of Yorkshire Council.

We will use GovDelivery to send you emails, it is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time. Find out more in our Privacy notice.