Other help with childcare costs

As well as funded childcare places, there may be other support with childcare costs you might be eligible for.

Which type of funding or financial support is best for me?

The government's Childcare Choices website is a great place to see what financial help and support is available, and which one is right for you and your family.

These may include:

  • tax-free childcare
  • tax credits for childcare
  • Universal Credit for childcare
  • support while you study.

Childcare Choices (external website)

How much financial help might I receive?

Take a look at GOV.UK's childcare cost calculator. It's easy to use and can quickly give you an idea of what you might be entitled to.

GOV.UK - Calculate your childcare cost entitlement

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News