Building control services and regulations

Building regulations, demolitions, reporting and enforcement of dangerous buildings, LABC Warranty and additional specialist energy services including SAP, EPC, DEC and air testing.

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News