Vacancy for a councillor - Skirlaugh Parish Council

Mon, 10 Sep 2018

A by-election to fill a vacancy will be held if 10 electors of the parish council write to the chief executive of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council at County Hall, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 9BA, by 28 September 2018 claiming an election.

If the chief executive does not receive such a request, the parish council will be informed that it may fill the vacancy by co-option, which means the council members will elect a new member from those who have expressed an interest in joining the council.

If you would like to discuss the role of parish councillor contact the clerk of the parish council,Sara Towne, 31 West Street, Leven, Beverley, HU17 5LE, call (01964) 544067 or email clerk@skirlaughparishcouncil.gov.uk