My account

We have changed to a new online system for My account and our online forms. This means you can no longer access applications, reports and requests made on or before Tuesday 1 August.

To make a new application, report or request, search our website for the service you require, and complete the online form. Some of our forms need you to register or log in before you complete them - and you'll be prompted to do so. If you're not prompted to log in or register, you can complete the online form as a guest.

Please retain the email you receive when you submit your form, for your records.

Subscribe to East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Stay updated on the latest East Riding news

We use GovDelivery to send you emails, which is secure and you can choose to stop receiving emails at any time.

Find out more in our Privacy notice.

Subscribe to East Riding News